News & Press
News & Press
The Terrace Is Open
We are delighted to welcome guests back to Joseph Phelps Vineyards. We have taken the time to implement a number of safety protocols and look forward to providing you with a safe, relaxing, and intimate Napa Valley experience.
To visit the winery, we invite you to request an outdoor Terrace Tasting or outdoor Bountiful Table wine and food experience through our website.
Changes to our property include:
• All tasting appointments will now be pre-paid to facilitate ‘no touch’ payment.
• All tastings will be outside with the exception of culinary experiences.
• All seating areas have been arranged to allow for 6 ft social distancing between groups and employees.
• Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers will be available to guests near all building entrances.
• All employees will wear face coverings and receive daily health checks.
• Guests arriving early may need to wait in their vehicles for the tasting to begin.
• All visitors must be at least 21 years of age. Infants and children are unfortunately no longer permitted at the winery.
• Only certified service animals are allowed on property. We cannot accommodate pets.
• Visitors will be required to wear face coverings at all times with the exception of when they are seated with their party.
• Each visitor will be asked to sign a waiver verifying that they are not experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, and that they agree to abide by recognized safety protocols.
• Guests who arrive displaying symptoms of Covid-19, cannot be accommodated.
• Curbside pick-up of previously placed wine orders or Phelps Preferred will-call orders are most welcomed.
• A full list of safety protocols may be viewed here
We sincerely thank you for your support and encouragement throughout our closure. It means so very much to us. We look forward to again sharing Joseph Phelps Vineyards hospitality with you soon!
Please Note: Due to added safety precautions and six feet of social distancing between groups, our available appointment schedule is limited.